Monday, January 30, 2006

Casseroles, Karaoke, Bitch, Babes, Shots, Swing and the Mysterious Orb

The Casseroles had an evening out this past Saturday and the ever faithful Bombadee arrived with a dead camera, leaving me to document our evening out. I will let the pics tell the story...

A lively dinner discussion on the word "bitch" brought differing opinions to light.

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" after all.

Fiesta Pie flashed her boob to the obvious enjoyment of Sweet Potato and Souffle.

A quick snapshot of some of the carcasses left in our wake.

My solo career was a blur...

Line 'em up...I can take it! (My favorite part of this one is Fiesta Pie's face: laughter or sheer terror?)

The picture behind the Casseroles is of the legendary Mary Jane.

This is a pic of the FABULOUS woman who served as hostess of the evening. Notice the mysterious orb on Green Bean's face...they say the Roadhouse is haunted...

4 comments:

Jenny said...

There's another couple of orbs in thefirst photo on the right.

Jenny said...

Alas I believe the ghosts killed my camera - it is done. I have to send it in for repairs it wont even turn on.

BoomBoom said...

I'll bring your other one back on Sunday so you're not without.

Jenny said...

I think this casserole night was deliciouse!