Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Cute Husbands...

My good friend Green Bean shared this old, awesome pic of her dashingly handsome husband with me the other night. (I'll admit I've got a little crush on Dan now - the pork chop sideburns used to give me a warm fuzzy feeling, but the long hair has me on FIRE!)

Jane has a pic on her site she simply describes as "yummy". I assume this is a dish she has tasted and enjoyed quite a bit.

I looked around and found this old shot of my husband and felt the need to share. We were seventeen at the time, but he still looks exactly the same to me - he can melt me with that smile.

Is it odd to say my husband is prettier than I am?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Definately a hottie - always has been. Who's big hair is that next to his head? I'd love to see the rest of that picture!

BoomBoom said...

That would be my big hair of course. Most people who see this picture of us, ask who that is in the shot with Jeff. Apparently I don't look like that anymore. Funny...I feel like that still.