Sunday, January 21, 2007

Supply and Demand

After reading the posts at both Bombadee’s and I Blame the Patriarchy I decided to do some Googling to see what other “onesie’s” I could find out there. The selections below took mere minutes to accumulate and finally I had to stop looking.

I’ll let the picture below speak for itself, and just to avoid any conversation on gender discrimination or appropriateness please note you could purchase all of the selections below in either white, blue or pink.

Wow.



“For Sale By Owner”
“Boob Man”
“Playground Pimp”
“Lock Up Your Daughters”
“Boob-a-holic The First Step is Admitting It”
“Mommy Drinks Because I Cry”
“Breastfed Baby Stick Around for the Show”
“Pinch My Cheeks I’ll Kick Your @$$”
“I Get To Suck Tits All Day”
“Pullout Baby”
“My Name is Oops”
“It’s This Big”

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I feel pukey

noncommon said...

stupid people do stupid things.
stupid people make more stupid people.
stupid people are everywhere.
damn.
i'm a little pukey too right now.

BoomBoom said...

My husband would probably love a shirt with the words "Boob Man" emblazoned across the chest...but I wouldn't been seen in public with him while he was wearing it.

The "I Get to Suck Tits All Day" shirt is just vulgar.

punkymom said...

I got ick in my mouth!