Wednesday, September 27, 2006

"I Went to Las Vegas and All I Got Was Sticky"

More Notable Quotes :

“I’ve got your syrup”

“Mr. Smarty McSmarterson”

“You need the chicken to lay the eggs”
(water then sprays out of my mouth, all over the table)

“I’m sick of my own cleavage at this point”

“Monkey…monkey…MONKEY…”

“I’m feeling full of spunk today”

“Blugglugglugglugglugglugglugg”

"Truth or Dare?"
"Truth"
"Well that's no fun, I already know everything about you"
(that's what she thinks)

Okay, I guess you had to be there.

Pics are coming, Blogger is slow uploading today.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I also wrote down "sticky butt" but I don't remember why.


I forgot about "Monkey!" I may yell it everytime I need something to go my way.
ie:
-Sitting at a stop light.
-Before mammogram results from the doctor.
-When scratching lotto tickets.
-At Christmas before opening a present... “Monkey…monkey…MONKEY…”

Jenny said...

PS I never tired of the cleavage.