Monday, August 14, 2006

Recently Found in the Filter Between my Brain and Mouth

  • “If you hate it here so much, leave.”
  • “I don’t like her very much.”
  • “She should have told you to shove it up your ass, I would have.”
  • “Declaring your communication to be great doesn’t make it great.”
  • “Children learn by example…what do you think you’re teaching yours?”
  • “I found you more interesting when you were miserable.”
  • “Rubbing my back for a half hour doesn’t turn me on, it puts me to sleep.”
  • “You’re an idiot and should be fired.”
  • "If you can't afford to feed the children you already have, why are you having more?"
  • Three “F*ck You’s” and two “God Dammit All To Hell’s”

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Each one sounds like there's a juicy story that goes with it.

noncommon said...

you found your filter! where? when? how? i'm still searching for mine. (ha! between you and me, i like that i put it all out there on the line - weeds out the weak and the bullshit)
i like that you put it all out there too!

BoomBoom said...

Most do have juicy stories, but you never know who's reading (family-wise) so I have to be careful with naming names and sharing details if I want to remain on their Christmas card lists.

~wink~

Anonymous said...

That is right, family could be reading this, and that family also most likely knows which comments are talking about family and what they are talking about. You are already screwed when it comes to Christmas so just say it like you mean it!

BoomBoom said...

Yep...I would be related to "anonymous".