Friday, July 28, 2006

Warning!

Don't ever give your husband picture taking responsibilities at the family picnic.

I almost spewed coffee across my keyboard this morning when I uploaded our latest batch of pics.



Not only did I discover these, but there is also a video of me jumping off that diving board. What was he thinking...or better yet...what in the hell was I thinking?

If these don't motivate me to continue what will? It takes a "big" woman to post pics of herself in a swimming suit. Ba-dum-bum.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the diving board pic! KTJ has a whole collection of family jumping pics I love framed in her dinning room, they look like happy floating people.

BoomBoom said...

As soon as I saw the diving board one, I decided I look like a no-neck marshamallow with abnormally skinny ankles in a waterproof tennis outfit.

noncommon said...

you crack me the f**k up. what the hell kind of description is that? me? i just feel like a lump with a head. i discovered just last night the magnitude of my stomach butt - you know when you squish the two halves of your stomach toward each other and they make a butt. mines gotten bigger. oh so much bigger. it used to be kinda funny. now it's just downright pittiful. should i post a pic of that? na. i'll spare y'all.

Jenny said...

Ella often grabs my stomach butt and makes it say "Hello" for fun. This is also known as sit-up motivation.

cara said...

You look like you are embracing life and having fun. I know what you mean though. I think we all prefer staged shots. I had similar shots from a birthday party I went to and I was absolutely allergic to myself!!

Oh re the silver hotpants. Thank God I threw them out. They probably wouldn't even go over my ankle never mind my thighs!!