Monday, July 10, 2006

Then I saw her face...now I'm a...

Bombadee just sent an email telling me "I just found the most accurate horoscope webpage in the world. I am shitting at how accurate. The whole thing is kinda long to read but it blew my mind."

I read her descriptions and they were pretty accurate and creepy.

Why not, I thought. Usually horoscopes are so generalized, that anyone can read something that is happening in their life into them.

What I read, freaked me out. No shit. I won't share all of it (it's rather long) but even just the initial parts hit a little close to home.


------------------------------------

Name: Jennie
February 18 19xx

Rising Sign is in 22 Degrees Gemini: Extremely active by nature, you like to get around, meet people and do different things. Very restless, you just can't seem to stay put. You need to be involved in several projects at once in order to keep your mind stimulated. You like to read books and to write letters and to talk -- constantly. Seemingly ageless, you will always appear to be much younger than you really are. Very adaptable and inquisitive, you are always open to new ideas and experiences. A "jack-of-all-trades", you are lively and versatile. Because of the high nervous tension that you always seem to have, athletic activity would be a good way for you to burn off energy. But be careful of a tendency to experience things only superficially -- try to dig in and absorb things at a deeper level.

Sun is in 29 Degrees Aquarius: You get bored with the status quo and are generally open to new things and ideas. An individualist and a free spirit, your friends are quite important to you as long as they do not try to tie you down by making too many emotional demands on you. Your thoughts are offbeat and you're a bit eccentric, but not always very changeable. As a matter of fact, you can be quite stubborn at times. Very fair-minded when dealing with large groups or broad issues, you are not always emotionally sensitive to the needs of individuals. Extremely objective, with good powers of observation, you would be qualified to study technical and complicated subjects, like science, computers or maybe even astrology.

Moon is in 16 Degrees Virgo: You tend to be serious-minded but cheerful for the most part. You need tasks that engage both your mind and your hands. A careful worker, you enjoy making things. You are neat and orderly, and are very concerned with good health habits. Fastidious to the extreme, you cannot tolerate messes and will immediately clean them up.


--------------------------------------

The items noted in green, describle me to a "T" (I think). I half expected to read “You’re 5’5” and weigh 203 pounds. You have short hair and skinny ankles. As you read this, you are wearing khaki pants and a green top.”

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I ran it for everyone in my family and it was right on.

noncommon said...

i've had my chart done twice before by astrologers. and both charts matched perfectly with the one i got when i went to the link.

i think it's great (for me) to periodically remind myself that most of my houses are in scorpio, and i'm a scorpio, so there's nothing i can do about it. i yam who i yam.

i think this pretty much hit the nail on the head for me too.

thanks tot (& bombadee)

cara said...

Hi Jenny,
A few years ago they did a relationship chart. Oh my good God I nearly died when I read it. It described my relationship with Chris to a T. Told me not to fight over the small stuff...actually went in to detail re the silly things that spark me off. It was uncanny and I normally don't take much notice of these things. Take care,
Olivia

cara said...

Hi,
Filled in the chart. Oh hell it was accurate. Even down to my tendency to talk too much. Said I was vain. Which I am ...not about appearance so much but being afraid to take risks. Being afraid in case I make a fool of myself and so on. As if the whole world is looking.