Friday, July 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Husband

A friend of mine asked me recently if I were to pick the song for the first dance at our wedding today, what it would be. Thirteen years ago we danced to All My Life performed by Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville.

These lyrics remind me of Jeff. This is the song I would choose today.


Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Everyday I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day


Happy Birthday to my best friend, whose kiss I can disappear in.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Pied Piper!

BoomBoom said...

I'll forward your wishes.

noncommon said...

happy birthday to the man!

getting lost in a kiss is one of the greatest things ever!

lucky tot! it's a good thing you have there!

punkymom said...

Happy Birthday From the Punkie's!!!

cara said...

Many congratulations. You are fortunate to have found each other.