Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's all a blur....

So much to share of our WONDERFUL, LONG weekend but not today.

I broke my glasses three days ago and can no longer live in a world that looks like this:



The optical shop I go to doesn't want me to get a new pair until I see the optometrist, since it has been 2+ years since my last eye exam. He can see me today at 2:20, so until then my world remains blurry. Normally I can go sometime without my specs and just take some drugs (legal, of course) to make it through but for some reason this morning sitting at my PC has made me nauseaus and given me a splitting headache.

Hopefully I will have better focus tomorrow and will post all about our great mini-vacation and share a few pics. Until then, I hope everything in your world is crystal clear.

2 comments:

Java Junkie said...

Ugh I HATE being w/o sight. I'm extremely near sighted and know EXACTLY what you mean. At times when I've had to be w/o my specs/contacts I sort of close my eyes and feel my way around as though I'm blind rather than try to make out objects and get nauseous and the ensured headache I would get from trying to focus on objects.

Here's hoping your specs come in quicker than the week it usually takes mine.

Jenny said...

I couldn't go an hour without glasses or contacts.