Thursday, June 29, 2006

Time for Tot...

Sorry I haven’t posted anything substantial the past week or so. I have been busy at work and consumed by baseball every evening of late. When I do have time to blog, I have been spending it reading rather than writing. I have even added my first ever blog link for someone’s site that I don’t personally know; Weeza. (She even outed me this morning as a closet UFC fan.)

I did get all of the pics off my camera this morning, trying to make some room for what I hope will be many “Kodak Moments” this weekend. Here are a few samples of what I found:

-----------------------------------------------


We all need a boost now and again.


When you are expecting something to be thrown at you, don’t forget to protect yourself.
Every once in awhile, let go and see what happens.


Remember to sit at a table with your friends and giggle.

Second Generation Casseroles.


Eventually, you have to let them take the wheel and find their own way.
(pic to follow)

-------------------------------------------

I am taking some time off to be with family and friends. If you need me I can be found either here:
(pic to follow)


Or here:
(pic to follow)


Have a wonderful holiday weekend, see you all on Wednesday!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

The Petit Casseroles made my heart warm.

noncommon said...

UFC is on my TV right now too. have a great weekend. catch ya later!

Jessi Louise said...

Have a great 4th and enjoy those cuties!

BoomBoom said...

Cameo - I'll be adding your blog on Wednesday...

BoomBoom said...

I have a few others I need to add too...I'm a bit behind the times...sorry.