Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tot Needs Your Help: Profile Pics

I have decided I should post a pic of some kind to go with my blogger profile. So many of the blogs I read and comment on every day use them, and I find it easy to identify "regulars" by their chosen pic. At first I was wanting to maintain my anonymity, but have realized there are so many pics of me posted on this and Bombadee's site it rather pointless. (Plus, the pics are my favorite part).

So here I am this morning going through folders of pictures and can I find even one that I like? Hell no. Therefore, I think I will take a vote. Which of the following do you like best?

Choice A (this is the one I am using now)





Choice B









Choice C








Choice D









Choice E










Choice F







Choice G








Choice H










Choice I








Ok, ok...so choices D & G aren't me (they're my Sister Stephanie)...a girl can pretend can't she.

5 comments:

noncommon said...

i like the one you picked, but the last one is pretty right up there too! i keep thinking that i should put a pic on my do-dad too, but then i put so many damn pictures of myself up anyway, one would ask why. so, there's my vote sassy girl!

BoomBoom said...

I'm leaning towards Choice I myself. The top one, that I am using now, looks too posed to me.

I just realized, what does it say about me and my life if my biggest dilema right now is "which picture of me do you like best"???

Jenny said...

I like the one you're using and I also like choice C. It makes me want to giggle because that the face you make when you are giggling.

Anonymous said...

Choice E is the best, you look great in all of them though, of course!

BoomBoom said...

Anonymous? Who are you?