Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Moment of Silence Please...

Five Reasons I Love Chris Daughtry:

  1. His unapologetic vibrato.
  2. His stage presence: I often channel surf as contestants reach mid-song, Chris commanded my attention.
  3. He married a single mom with two kids and when asked what his proudest moment has been he replied, "Teaching my son to ride a bike." Not his step-son, his son. Coming from a family of so many steps you can reach the third floor, this tells me a lot about someone.
  4. His song choices and ability to successfully sing such a wide variety always managing to put his own spin on them: I Walk the Line, What a Wonderful World, Suspicious Minds, Hemmorhage.
  5. His aesthetics, I am a heterosexual female afterall. The man exudes confidence, which is incredibly sexy. I love a man who can pull off a variety of facial hair styles like that (when Mr. Bombadee grows the 70's porkchop sideburns, I always do a double-take). His smile. His bald head. His ass. When that man puts on a pair of jeans, tight t-shirt and leather wrist cuff he is seriously "Rockken with Dokken". Damn.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

He is totally going to win

Jenny said...

Dude, I totally just read that he was voted off last night! WTF!

Jenny said...

I say 'totally' alot - WTF?

BoomBoom said...

You say WTF alot too!

I know, I can't believe it. This makes me come across as a spoiled brat who didn't get her way, but I totally don't want to watch or vote anymore. It sucks.

(I threw in that totally just for you)

BoomBoom said...

Wait a minute, did you call me dude?

BoomBoom said...

That's the spirit!

Jenny said...

Should I mention I really kinda quit watching after Paris was voted off