Thursday, March 09, 2006

Spicy Casseroles

Sorry it has taken me so long to get the Casserole pics from Saturday posted.

I am feeling sorry now as I look through these that I chose not to take my camera into the dance club we went to. You'll have to imagine the pics for that one...

Our Habenero's experience:

They offered a salsa bar with 15 different varieties ranging from sweet to savory to spicy. Several of us chose the spicy and were unprepared with our empty water glasses to cool the burn.

Fiesta Pie ordered the MOST AWESOME guacamole ever. They bring a cart with a large variety of ingredients for you to choose from and make it fresh.


The wandering guitarist took notice of our table and quickly headed over to flirt.

He took an immediate interest in Souffle, who shared the joyous news of her pregnancy.

Just when we thought we could eat no more, they brought a dessert cart over. Green Bean and I shared the flan. It was delicious.

The Casseroles.

Side Note: Deep Dish took out her lipstick and I declared, "That looks like a Silver Bullet". Several ladies giggled in agreement while other looked puzzled. Fiesta Pie will be having a Surprise Party soon for some much needed education.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great pictures! I wish my face wasn't so red, but they turned out great! Thanks everyone for being so caring about me not feeling good at the end. I wish I could have gone to the dance club, was it as happening' as you remembered it? Have a nice day during this foggy, depressing day(outside it is). Can't wait until the suprise party.

BoomBoom said...

I think you were just blushing from all the flirting.

The dance club was quite happening. We danced A LOT! Great way to burn all of my guacamole caloires.

Jenny said...

I cannot wait to go back there. I think I want to go for my birthday. I want to wear the Birthday Sombrero.