Friday, November 04, 2005

Whadda Ya Mean Snot Funny?

At work yesterday we had an office supply company hocking all their crap and giving away oodles of free items, which I gleefully loaded up on. Pens, folders, sticky notes, purple blinking paper stand, neon colored rubberbands (new ammo for the Rubberband Wars), etc.

So I’m taking my new collection of salmon colored, lined post-its off of the promotion cards they came on and they’re attached with that weird, gummy, sticky goober substance. For some reason, I get around this kind of stuff and suddenly I turn into that annoying nine year-old trying to get anyone and everyone to “look at me, look at me”.

Of course, you’ve got to admit…boogers and snot jokes never go out of style.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh Rose, Rose, is that gum on your nose?
No it'snot

(Old family saying)