Monday, July 24, 2006

Lemon, Butter and Bib, Please

I would like to take full responsibility up front for anything I may say, post, or comment that may insult, offend or imply judgment over the next several (or past few) days.

I am very crabby.

If I hurt your feelings and didn’t mean to, I apologize.

If I meant to hurt your feelings and didn’t, get a clue.

Not sure when it will change, or what will change it.

Bear with me.

I had a picture of an actual crab to add for your viewing pleasure, but Blogger is being a shithead and I don't have the patience today.

3 comments:

noncommon said...

oh mama, check out what i just posted. feel familiar?

regardless, hang in there. try premsyn - it might knock you out, like it did me, but you can't be irritated when you're sleeping!

ooooooooooo child, things are gonna get easier!
ooooooooooo child things'll get brighter!

BoomBoom said...

I knew that song right away, and now can't stop doing the "ooooooooo" part...outloud...to the chargrin of my coworkers.

noncommon said...

see, now YOU get to drive somebody nuts for a change. it's good to periodically be on the other end! there's only so much irritation one can stand. sometimes it helps to dish it out!

sing loud my friend!
preferably off key!
go fer it!