Monday, June 26, 2006

Celebrity Skin

The Casseroles held a discussion this weekend surrounding our respective celebrity crushes. It went from cookie cutters (Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt) to question marks (Weird Al, John Lovitz). Were some of our crushes mutual? For sure, who wouldn’t like to be in the throws of passion (preferably on a pirate ship) with Johnny Depp? Were they all the same? Of course not, thank goodness. What fun would a conversation sharing our secret celebrity crushes be if we all liked the same one? I would much rather have a chat with my girlfriend as she tries to explain to me the desirable virtues of Weird Al, than one where we just say “me too” to everything.

While we may all have different types of celebrities we choose to secretly long for, we can all sit around a table once a month and share and giggle and concur and oppose and just simply be.

That's where the good stuff really lies, isn't it? Just being.

My (not so secret) celebrity crushes:




Now, I am admittedly not usually a Brad Pitt kind of girl...but I saw these pics of him and for some strange reason when he's wearing a party dress or ballgown I find him a bit irresistible.


12 comments:

Jenny said...

I tried to find those pics yesterday and couldn't.

BoomBoom said...

Pretty hot, eh?

Jenny said...

I don't know, While I enjoy these pics I think I prefer the Vegas style Pitt from Oceans 12

see:
Vegas Pitt 1

Vegas Pitt 2

Vegas Pitt 3

What can I say - I'm a sucker for a good suit.

Jenny said...

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2004_Ocean's_Twelve/2004_oceans_twelve_032.jpg

BoomBoom said...

~SLURP~

Jenny said...

But by far this is my prefrence

http://mx13.free.fr/c1/acteurs/christian-slater/slater5.jpg

or

http://joshhartnett.fanhost.com/interface/bw/film.gif

or

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~dorim/noah.gif

I guess it's boyish good looks in a taylored suit for me

Jenny said...

Oh - plus you must brood in black and white

BoomBoom said...

4 of my 9 posted pics are black and white...I had a great black and white one of Angelina Jolie I almost posted too. It's a great shot of her with no shirt on from behind. You can't even see her face, but my gawd is that woman freakin' hot hot hot!

Jenny said...

My favorite hot woman is

http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&q=gina+gershon

or

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=dunst&sa=N&tab=wi

I am mezmerized by her mouth when she talks. (either)

BoomBoom said...

Very nice...looking at the Gina Gershon pics, that woman is quite bendy.

Jessi Louise said...

I've definitely got a thing for Brad Pitt, a little bit of a thing for Jack Black, used to have a thing for Chris Farley (guess it's the teddy bear appeal), used to also have a thing for Captain Picard on Star Trek (love a good bald head), Tyson Beckford is delicious, Selma Hayek also, and maybe Mathew McConaughey.

Anonymous said...

Sorry but ME TOO on all of yours. I also like that guy who Maggie G. is going to marry...Skarrsgard or something. Totally hot, with some sort of southern drawl. I can also add Kevin Spacey and Wentworth Miller *(who is so my boyfriend)* to my list. Hmmm...Orlando Bloom and Viggo Mortensen (especially in GI Jane) and HUGH JACKMAN, in leather pants of course.