Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Tale of Two Haircuts

Please note dear readers, although I believe I am down to one or two who actually read my blog at this point, I purchased my first digital camera fifteen days ago (isn't is amazing what can happen in 15 days by the way?). I am taking pictures non stop. Mr.'s Bombadee and Blazeeblah can attest to this based on my annoying, insatiable need to snap a picture every ten seconds on Saturday night. Please be patient with me as I work through my new found obsession to capture and post more than you really want to see whether it be my chit-lins, my friends, my pets, my house, my co-workers...whatever.

My offering today: The Tale of Two Haircuts

SugarLips before:



During the actual haircut, this expression never left his face and he barely moved:

He finally caught his reflection in the mirror and smiled:


SugarLips After:


Doody before:


Doody After - she was going for an "older look", I think it worked:

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Very sophisticated and super cute!

Jenny said...

you need a stalker counter - you could have hundreds of thousands of readers and you'd never know.

BoomBoom said...

I had one for awhile and Beth unintentionally inspired me to remove it. The whole purpose behind having it creeped me out a bit; calling me a "stalker" of her website and monitoring who was on her site and when they were on it and for how long. That's not the purpose of my blog. I'm afraid it would drive how and what I write.

Jenny said...

You just need a hit counter then