Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dress Vote

I have been doing some online shopping with my new found size (down from a tight 22 to a comfortable 18). I keep going back to these two dresses. Casual enough that I could throw on a cardigan or wrap and wear with flip flops or dressy enough I could put on some great earrings and heals. I probably won't buy both and can't decide which I like more, or which would look better. The brown/floral one would offer more support and produce some killer cleavage, but the black one would probably be more slimming. I'm afraid the brown/floral number is too busy, but the waist on the black one's waist seems to ride really high.

I'm conflicted.

Which do you like better?


3 comments:

Jenny said...

I like the brown floral.

1. I am always for cleavage
2. You could wear this to a daytime wedding and stand around in the church yard with your bubbles in hand without sweating your booty off
3. You could wear it to a pool party
4. The color is flattering
5. Brown or black shoes
6. Support
7. No yanking it up all the time
8. You can spill on it and it'll blend

Anonymous said...

I'd have to see them both on you. I never ever go by pictures of clothing with no people, or pictures of clothing with people that are not the intended occupant of the clothes. This means that I either buy all of my clothing in the real world, or order both online and send one (or both) back.

BoomBoom said...

Good advice. I am emailing pics of the dresses on acutal people. While these models are smaller than I, they are plus size models.

Based on these new pics, I believe I am leaning towards the brown/floral one.